Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well its no secret to anyone who knows us, that the MR shows are our favorite shows to do all year! Even though the drive is long (about 10hrs) we always feel like NYC is our home away from home!

Thanks to all who purchased corals from us and supported us, without you there is no cherry corals!

Thanks to Randy, Josh, Mike, Kathy, and all the volunteers who make this swap great!

Special thanks to Alex, Kiwi, and Dom for taking time out of their busy schedules to help us out! Our buddy Omar, for always letting us crash at your place, and James for always looking out for us, being our NYC tour guide, and being awesome. Also thanks to TJ for mixing our ESV salt and keeping the Pratt reef looking killer as usual (what tank crash? it looked like it never skipped a beat!).

Also gotta thank our booth neighbors Neil and family from OCC for putting up with us, and lending us whatever we forgot to bring. Pablo, I'm sorry you were kinda squished next to us and Exotic Reef Creations. R & R Aquatics we are still working on forgiving you for selling that chalice to Brandon, but with enough therapy we will be ok...

See you all in the spring and have a great holiday season! :)

purebullet417

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
you guys had the best pieces at the show IMO and that deal at the end for all the 5 dollar frags was amazing. I bought a chalice from you guys and forgot the name if i take a picture and send it to you can you id it?

n3hihz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I must say your crazy 3 tank was a pita to move inside but awesome tanks and 150G of water in jugs but you guys are hilarious and had great stuff. Great vendor, good people, nice coral = fun times

- Zhi

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: