Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is that time again!!!
FFM2012.jpg

The event has grown each year and keeps getting better. I'd love some of you come up this year and spend the day either buying, selling, or just to check out the project at the school (I am hoping to have some of my kids come in to show off some of their projects). I already have a bunch of people signed up to sell, including many of the popular sellers from last year, and a bunch of cool stuff for the raffle. It looks to be bigger and better this year. If you have any questions or need more info, feel free to shoot me a PM or email! Thanks and I'll look forward to seeing you in a couple months!
Jon

chasesng

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hmmmmm. I grew up in Norwich but have lived in Stamford the last 20 yrs. Since the insurance companies moved or folded up and EB shriveled up.....I thought there was nothing but cows and Indians left in eastern CT.

Good luck

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lots of cows, yes. Native americans, not so much. Corals, on March 10th, they actually out number the cows. It has gotten even bigger than last year. I have over 20 "farmers" (stores and hobbyists) signed up to sell with more coming each daily! I have had to expand it out to another room this year it has gotten so big. Swing back up to your old stomping grounds and check it out. The good news is that cows have not been know to hold up stagecoaches so you should be good for the trip.

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You obviously know the area and that is certainly one of the hidden gems up here. The FFM is HUGE this year with more than 20 vendors and the potential to be up to 30 this year! They are all pretty much all frags. If you are looking for frags, super high end to beginner, at dirt cheap prices, you should take the ride up and spend a few hours shopping. I'll post a list of all the farmers and shops that will be there in a few days when I get some of my maybe's nailed down!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
People have been bugging me for a few weeks for a list of who will be at the Frag Farmer's Market selling so here is where we are at with three weeks to go:
Aqua addicts
Aquadreams
Argi?s Tag Sale (CT)
Awkparrot (CT)
Boston Aqua Farms
Coral Reef Aquarium
Coralium
CT Marinelife
E.O. Smith (CT)
EMG (CT)
Fintastic
Fish Frenzy
Fraggedstuff
Frank180Reef (BRS)
Gotham Aquatics
Greg Hiller (BRS)
Kelvin (PA)
Kyle T (CT)
Labnjab (NH)
Linda C. (NY)
Nycpassat (NYC)
Oceanus Inland Reef
Pablo (NYC)
Puppy Center
Reef Creations (NYC)
Reefpickle (NH)
Steve (NYC)
Swannyson (CT)
This is only the paid list and people who are selling. I have another list of people who are on the fence, or have not paid in yet so I consider them to be "maybe" still. I also have a few clubs coming to set-up as well which are not on the list. The raffle list is also growing but you will have to wait to see what I have! As you can see, we have a BIG list this year and it continues to grow every day. I do still have space and will be spreading it into 5 rooms this year (only 4 last year). Do me, and the vendors, a favor and spread the word. I want to see everyone come out for the day. No one leaves the Frag Farmer's dissapointed!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a few people coming down with fish, captive bred, and there are always a few people who bring inverts. If you are looking for something specific, I can try to hook you up with someone who might have it. What did you want?

ToManyFrags

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I cant wait for this I am bringing 38 frags and that pack I had up for sale on here is comming with me. :)

Also going to be bringing a red dragon and pink panther frag

Last edited:

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We made it to 33 "vendors" this year with a great mix of old friends and new farmers, stores and hobbyists. It stands to be a the biggest FFM by far!. I can probably squeeze one or two more people in if they get in touch with me soon!
If you have a few minutes and are even close to in the area, stop by and shop! It is free to get in, no advance ticketss needed so just come on out! I know it is a haul for some of you but it will be worth your trip, I promise!
Do me a favor, SPREAD THE WORD about the event during this week. I rely on these boards to get the word out and know that there are tons of people who don't frequent these boards who miss out! Tell anyone who might be interested to come out, especially if they are from the Boston area (long story, ask if you come up!). There are going to be a TON of corals and I would love to see them all find good homes. See you all in a week. Thanks!
-Jon
2012 Frag Farmer's List
Anthony27 NYC
Aqua addicts NH
Aquadreams MA
Artreaction CT
Awkparrot (Ron) CT
Benboarder NH
Boston Aqua Farms MA
Coral Reef Aquarium MA
Coralium CT
CT Marinelife CT
E.O. Smith CT
Elmafioso52988 BRS
EMG (Eileen) CT
Exotic Fish and Coral CT
Fintastic CT
Fish Frenzy MA
Fraggedstuff CT
Frank180reef BRS
Gotham Aquatics NYC
Greg Hiller BRS
Keith M?s Tag Sale CT
Kelvin PA
Kyle T CT
Labnjab (Jason) NH
Linda C. NY
Lisa McMurphy NY
Oceanus Inland Reef MA
Pablo NYC
Puppy Center CT
Reef Creations NYC
Reefpickle (Chris) NH
Steve NYC
Swannyson (Scott) CT
Willie (nycpassat) NYC

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: