0   0   0
Headie Corals
380 Washington Ave Ste 3
North Haven, CT - New Haven County
(203) 691-8616
https://www.facebook.com/HeadieCoralsNh

Marine Fish
Tons of great looking Corals

My 2nd trip to this store and I am hooked. Jeff ( part owner) is a very easy guy to talk to and he just seems like a honest dude which is hard to find these days. I snuck out last night to buy a cleaner shrimp and he gave it to me at a discounted price because he knew my wife did not approve :lol: I called him today to let him know that the shrimp is still hiding and has not eaten. After explaining what could possibly be happening to him, he offered (without asking) to replace it for free if it didn't make it. Jeff is a Super cool guy, I am sure you'll have a similar experiences. Jeff had many opportunities to criticize my approach and sell his products but he didn't. He really is a lay-back kind of guy; very humble.
The store is clean and located in a very nice spot. Easy access off I91 too.
Check him out! You will Not be disappointed.

Last edited:

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Or you could just come out and say you're a vendor and you're looking to advertise. 4 posts in and your bragging about a Lfs that most of is haven't heard of, sounds fishy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, my review wasn't really that good.. Guys, I am not affiliated with this store in any way. It was my honest review. Here's my receipt to prove it. Your response doesn't surprise me though, I left Brooklyn since '94. I hope you can retract your comment. Thanks

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: