Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well people have been asking and here it is, the official announcement.

I have quite a list of sellers already signed up and some room for new people as well. Pretty much all the major players will be there again this year, and a few pretty exciting new ones! As usual, I would love to add more hobbyists to the list, but let me know soon so I can save a space for you to sell.

I also wanted to mention the admission fee. Based on the # of people who came out last year (800+), I was asked to pay to use the school's space for this year's FFM. I very reluctantly decided that I had to raise the admission fee. I chose $5, and am planning to increase the number of FFM gift certificates that I give away as door prizes and in the raffle. I am also going to use some of the $ collected at the door to start a scholarship for college bound seniors planning to study biology. I am not sure what the scholarship looks like yet, but I promise that the $ will go to a good cause!

As in previous years, please let me know if you have questions or need any information on this year's FFM!

Thanks-
Jon

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just topped the 50 coral vendor mark this week. Looks to be even bigger than last year. I'll get the list out in the next few weeks as a I button down the last few spots!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do me a favor and spread the word around your neck of the woods! Last year we drew over 800 people and I am hoping to break the 1000 mark this year!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
New England Frag Farmer's Seller List!!!

People have been harassing me mercilessly to release the seller list for this year, so here is the preliminary list. I apologize ahead of time for the people that I did not get the location correct (in parenthesis next to the name). This is only the coral sellers. I have quite a few more dry goods vendors coming out this year for people to shop/chat with as well. I will put that list out in a bit. Also keep in mind that this is only the list SO FAR. I have a bunch of people who have contacted me and said that they are coming out but have not confirmed and/chosen their spot. That said, I still have a few open spots till those people confirm, so if you would like in, let me know. Enjoy!

AC Corals (CT)
Alex's Advanced Aquatics (CT)
Aquadreams (MA)
Aquatic X-celelnce (NY)
AZNnutty's Saltwater Connections (OH)
BareBottom Corals (
Blastomaster/Dennis3366 (CT)
Coralcruze (NY)
Coralium (CT)
CDMAS (CT)
CTARS (CT)
dizzzy1209 (NJ)
Elmafioso52988 (MA)
E.O. Smith Coral Project (CT)
Exotic Fish and Corals (CT)
Exotic Reef Creations (NY)
Fish Frenzy (MA)
Frag Freaks (MA)
Frank180Reef (MA)
Gotham Aquatics (NY)
Greg Hiller (MA)
Hammer (NH)
Ijamcorals (MD)
Jason Foxx (MD)
Kwong1998 (NY)
Marine Reef Care (MA)
Mass Reef Care (MA)
Matt Spaulding (VT)
MetroKat's Sassy Frags (NY)
Micheal Reeve (CT)
MO~Idol (NY)
Neublian (CT)
Orange Country Corals (NY)
Pablo (NY)
Pacific East Aquaculture (MD)
Polywise (NY)
Popcorals (NJ)
R+R Aquatics (NJ)
Reef Creations (NY)
Sassawrasse (CT)
Shayna 123 (CT)
Shector (CT)
SteelerMike (CT)
sydaze4 (CT)
Suicideissleep (CT)
The Coral Reef (CT)
Tinygiant (Chris) (VT)
Ultimate Corals (NJ)
Upstate Corals (NY)
Wet Pets (CT)
xclusive corals (NY)
Zybergoby (NY)

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Added:
Fins Aquarium (NY)
Fraggin Waggon (SC)
New York Coral Farmer (NY)
New York Reef Club (NY)
Pieces of the Ocean (NY)
Pimentinha (NY)

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sure. I have had a few of your NYC guys coming out since the start and your numbers have increased every year. Quite a few of the NY guys are not even from the city, some even coming in from upstate. It is cool to be able to bring together so many reefers from so wide an area to hang out and talk reefs.

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is always changing...
I just added:
Dan Rigle
Long Island Sound School

I have gotten a TON of emails asking for clarification on how the FFM works so I thought it might be easier to just post the general info for people who have not been in the past.
The FFM is on March 7th and the doors open to the public at 11am (there is usually quite a line by then!). There are no advance tickets, you just need to pay at the door that day. Admission is $5 per person. Spouses, and kids under 15 are free.
It is a GIANT coral market, with a TON of corals for sale. Some swapping does go on but it is really just a way to bring together as many hobbyists and local shops as I can to sell off their "homegrown" stuff. The focus is really on the "homegrown" corals and promoting aquaculture, so you can figure on seeing lots of frags of all different types.
My seller list is pretty much full and I already have a small waiting list to get a space if people cancel but people are welcome to shoot me a PM and get on it. I have already had some spots open, so you never know!
Do me a favor in the last few weeks- spread the word!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: