Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks. At this point, I have vendors knocking on my door to get in. I am always working to get more hobbyists to sell, which was always the intention of the event. That said, I love to get all the "big guys" together so I can see the sweetness that they bring. The number and diversity of corals is overwhelming.

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reef Shoppe is in officially. Add them to the list!

If people want to come up the night before, I have a set of rooms blocked off at the Best Western just down the street in Mansfield CT. If you call, just let them know that you are with the Frag Farmer's Market and you get the reduced rate.

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Updated seller list as of 2/5/16
AC Corals - CT
Alex's Advanced Aquatics - CT
Aquadreams - MA
Aquatic X-celelnce - NY
AZNnutty's Saltwater Connections - OH
BareBottom Corals - NJ
FUPA (hobbyist) -CT
Blastomaster (hobbyist) - CT
Blue Glow Aquatics - CO
Byron and Bryan?s Corals (hobbyist) - CT
Coralcruze (hobbyist) - NY
NY Coral King - NY
Easy Aquariums - ME
eb2292 (hobbyist) - NY
Elmafioso52988 (hobbyist) - MA
E.O. Smith Coral Project - CT
Exotic Fish and Corals - CT
Fins Aquarium - NJ
Fish Frenzy - MA
Foggman (hobbyist) - ME
Frag Freaks - MA
Frank180Reef (hobbyist) - MA
Gotham Aquatics - NY
Greg Hiller (hobbyist) -MA
gsXR750 (Hobbyist) - NY
Icycorals (hobbyist) - CT
Jason Foxx - MD
Jgraz (hobbyist) - NJ
Kwong1998 (hobbyist) - NY
Marine Reef Habitat - MA
Matt Spaulding (hobbyist) - VT
Micheal Reeve (hobbyist) - CT
Pablo (hobbyist) - NY
Pacific East Aquaculture - MD
Pieces of the Ocean - NY
Pimentinha (hobbyist) - NY
Polywise (hobbyist) - NJ
Popcorals - NY
R+R Aquatics - NJ
Reef Creations - NY
ReefPeeper (hobbyist) - CT
RTMA (hobbyist ) - CT
Sassawrasse (hobbyist) - CT
Scoobnoob (hobbyist) - ME
Seagardensforyou - CT
Shoreline Pet - CT
Skimmy (hobbyist) - MA
Shayna 123 (hobbyist) - MA
Shawn B (hobbyist) - CT
Sniper2b (hobbyist) - CT
Smiz (hobbyist) - NY
SteelerMike (hobbyist) - CT
Supreme Reefs - VA
The Coral Reef - CT
The Reef Shoppe - NY
Triggreef (hobbyist) - CT
Ultimate Corals - NJ
Wet Pets - CT
xclusive corals - NY
zooanthids.com - UT

Clubs/Companies (still adding here!)
ARKSW
CTARS
Boston Reefers
Maine Aquaria.com
OSRAS

Boston Aqua Farms
Champion Lighting
Hanna Instruments
Reef Breeders
Sea and Reef

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I need you guys down in the city to do me a huge favor. Spread the word about the FFM. The more people that come up, the better the vendors do and the more likely they all are to come back next year. The FFM has grown every year since I started it 8 years ago and I want to maintain that momentum. If you have been up in previous years, you are probably coming back up this year. Tell someone about it, bring someone along with you. It is one of those events that people are like, why would I drive 3 hours to go to that? You go because you will find more coral at the FFM than you do at any other show around. With only a month to go, this looks to be the biggest a best FFM yet!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Depending on where you are coming from, I'm not sure it would save much time. It would be about 1hr drive from the ferry port in New London up to Storrs. The school is just off of 84 , so if you jump out of the city, you can either head straight up 684 and pick up 84 or cut up the Merritt to 91N and then pick up 84 in Hartford. Its a few hour drive, but I think better/cheaper than the ferry if you are coming in from the city.

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Been going there since year 1 and every year it is getting worst and worst..too many people and too many vendors to choose from. The all heathly sections of corals and friendly vendors are bleaching my wallet. So please everyone do not go this year so I can have more time all for myself...thank you!!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the good word. I appreciate the people who have been coming since I started and have seen this grow into the MONSTER event that it is today. I just added Red Sea and Marco Rocks to the list of companies that will be there and have been getting some awesome raffle items coming in the last few days...
Despite the "too many vendors" and all the "healthy selections of corals" I think you guys should still give it a shot! Worth the ride for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: