nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Friends, can you please suggest the food/supplement for healthy corals. If you can, please post the food/supplements that you are feeding your corals and how your corals have responded for that? And the feeding frequency.

Thanks.

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i spot feed my LPS corals (acans, brain, etc) cyclopeeze every few days. I also dose phyto every other day.

I don't have any fish or anything at this time- so I don't feed more than that.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
LPS- (mysis,bits of silversides, bits of squid, brine,etc)depending on polyp size

softies-phytoplankton

i'm not saying all corals will eat all of the foods listed. or example i just feed my fish and dose two part and make water changes. if you wnat to feed all your LPS great but you don't always have to.

hope this helps some.

jon-

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
nanchil,

It really depends on the coral but I will typically feed cyclo or very fine particulate fish food. You should also be conscious of feeding when the corals eat, many corals open up at night to feed and won't take food during the day. Look for open polyps.

E

rfc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed DT every other day and once a week I take a cube of mysis, and spot feed at night.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: