Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Who has the best tank??? Longest running ??? Best water quality??Wildest stand??? Biggest system??? In their home not store??? Please don't say yourself.....Unless you have at least 2 MR members that can back that up... Sorry I had to know becase I'm planning on doing something with my PVC... And I'm going reef real big.... Time to stir this up a little and see who is the G.O.A.T. on Manhatten Reefs... I have seen a couple of tank set ups and I'm going to start this off by saying Daceman has a pretty nice set up and a nice guy..Tony reef exotics has a pretty nice setup....Who do you guys think has a nice setup???:scratchch

Wingo LEDs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Paul B has the longest running, I bet. It's older than the aquarium I used to work in. HAHAHAH

I think it's so hard to define "best". Some people define best by having a $3000 skimmer rasing a clown fish while someone use basically home light to raise anemone.

Last edited:

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
ur insane if u dont go with twinreef, tony has a handfull of sweet amazing looking corals, BUT jorge has so many differnet LEs and assorted colors that blows tonys away...just so i make it clear, Tonys tank is amazing...but jorges is stunning and by far more complete...m2c

tripstank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It looks like this. Took me a couple of days, but well worth it.

standfinalwhole.jpg

What is your stand made of MDF? ROFL!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: