Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
By examining the photos on ZoaId.com, you'll see zoanthids listed under the same "name" which look more different than Alien Explosions and Pink Manila Thrillas. Then, you will also see zoanthids with different names, but are obviously the same coral under different lighting.

Either way, they are beautiful zoanthids.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
not the same

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 141

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Dean stop hating....:lol2:

:shhh: i want to win the grand prize....

He is not hating .. he's just assuming its the same :)

Crox Thanks for posting a link that you think its the same . I like that it made me look like 10x to check if its the same.. I like discussion like this :)

For the Record I am not naming this to jack the price up to sell. As you can see my XLD I have sold to 10 people here and no where I charge them too high. I create this thread to have fun and giving a free frag to winner. It may go to zoaid it may not.... but this thread is for fun! and naming it not for me to come sell this as a high price!... thanks

steve

Last edited:

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
moidol those are very close. you should know that the same polyps could look very different depending on the lighting

which brings me to my next question. what type of lighting and bulb do you use?

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Look pnoy i know you trying to keep it fair...but lets not keep them waiting just let them know that you are using the name i came up with so they can stop worrying...thanks man..pm me when u ready to send me zoos..:biggrin:

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Thanks guys and john for the compliment but I am not the best out there....

Update: I am working on a trade on the guy who has the Alien Explosion. He got it from the original namer "Mecold". He will send me the Alien explosion and I will send him a frag of my unknown paly to confirm it side by side...

this is his colony ( alien explosion )
RMD04210018.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: