thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I came home from work today and my anemone is gone. I cant see where it went to. It was moving around alot. But it would move in a circle around a piece of rock, but he is nowhere to be found. Cant even see a tentacle sticking out!! Any ideas???

yiliyang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They can not climb out of the tank, so you are safe. The most likely answer is that right before they split, they like to find a safe place to hide. You may end up finding a couple of them later on.

Unless you see it got shredded by the pump, you have very little to worry about.
Yili

cb747

How many is too many?
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Even if the nem finds a power head there would be evidence of its untimely death. BTW i would seriously consider covering the intakes of your power heads cause eventually it WILL find its way to it. Its probably hiding under a rock where you cant see it. Ive had mine disapear for weeks at a time only to reemerge bleached and its always recovered nicely. I wouldnt worry to much.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I am running a 175 bow, the tank is pretty tall and the power head that is on that side of the tank does have a cap on the intake so i am not worried about that. But it would have to walk pretty far to get to it, no way to get to it from the rock. I saw it earlier under the rock but it is still hiding.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
That would be cool.
Truthfully i am not sure what kind it is. It was given to me when someone broke down their tank. Can you ID this for me? Will this one split?

100_2599.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: