dabgood21

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone have experience Frag'n Mushrooms? What advice do you have for me? Whether I try to super glue them or use rubber bands, they keep slipping off the rock in a few days. And what's the best way to remove them from a piece of rock? Using fingertips peeling them off? Cut them?
Thanks!

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My preferred method is to place the frags in a shallow cup with rubble rock in it. Cover it with a fine mesh, like wedding vail. Place them in a place where there is not alot of flow, so that the shrooms will stay in one place. It could take more than a week for the shroom to attach, so be patient.

You can peel them off with your fingertips if they arnt not too well attached, otherwise, you can do a lot of unnecessary damage to them. I like to use a razor blade making sure that I get a piece of the mouth in each frag.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You can cut the at the base with a razor and also split in 4 just like a pizza pie but make sure that every piece has a piece of the mouth.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: