Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
Just woundering about my Duncans which I had in the tank for 4 months, and in that time they exploded to grow. Now the last few days they been closed. Is there any reason why or is this normal.

Thanks all

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Have there been any changes made to the tank? Lighting, dosing, foods, fish, so on and so on>>>>
Also, when you say closing what exactly do you mean? Are they not openning at all?

Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
Have there been any changes made to the tank? Lighting, dosing, foods, fish, so on and so on>>>>
Also, when you say closing what exactly do you mean? Are they not openning at all?

my end light whent out 5 days ago which is durectly over them, I just fixed the light this morning. Paramiters on the water may have changed slightly because I made some adjustments on my calcium reactor. Thats it though. Yes they are just not opening

R

reefman204

Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
My tank had a change in ti as well but no worries they will reopen. It took mine 1 week to readjust to everything. Make sure they have enough flow to . They like med to high flow. Thats my experience with them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: