anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
The Kenya tree stems are very light green, I am using coral acell growth from kent and I am wondering since I have changed the koralie to blow a little bit near it and now it has closed up, but yet the other kenya trees I have which are on the same pice of rock are fine and growing nicely. I do not understand it my water is good and I have no nitrite or nitrates my phosphate is low and my ph is 8.3. I have t5 lights

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
the other pice is a kenya tree it i a rock and ha a total of 4 small kenya trees on it and one big kenya tree on the top and it iss the big one that I am seeing this problem with. I am going to stop the sofe and hard coral growth and see what happens

Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm guessing to much flow as well. Even if the other ones are fine, it could be that the larger one is getting hit with just slightly more flow than necessary. Also go easy on the dosing. If you have a cell phone with a camera, snap a shot for us.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
this is what it looks like it does look like green algie on it but i have no green algie in my tank

Attachments

• 1239747497947.jpg
    1239747497947.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 165

Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It looks a little burnt. I would seise any more dosing, and double check your water parameters (Salinity, Ph, Dkh, Calcium). If the parameters check out ok, then let it go for a couple weeks without dosing anything and see if it rebounds. Not sure what lighting you are using, but that could be a source of the burning also.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: