Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Frogspawn corals are aggressive enough to sting your hand if you get too close. It's not the most aggressive but it's aggressive enough to cause damage even if a tentacle get's detached for some reason.I notice that they don't sting other corals with equal stinging power like hammers,bubble,galaxiea and torch corals to name a few .Frogs spawn corals imo do well under low light preferably mixed actinic but will adapt to more intense light but not necessary.Other people will have there own opinon but i have some in a corner of my tank doing well.

SevTT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How agressive is frogspawn and how much light will it need for best color!!!

thanks

They're aggressive, but not against anything else in the Euphyllia genus. So you can cluster your frogspawn, anchor, etc corals together, just keep them away from anything else. ;)

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
They're aggressive, but not against anything else in the Euphyllia genus. So you can cluster your frogspawn, anchor, etc corals together, just keep them away from anything else. ;)
I would'nt cluster these corals so fast they grow fast especially if they are in good health and well fed you will have some moving around to do because of over shadowing by these fast growing corals one of my favorite by the way.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: