Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I believe one of the members here took a nuclear green and a purple death, split them in half and then glued them together. Maybe they can chime in, but that was an interesting morph. do a search I'm sure you'll find it. be careful by the way thats a lot of surgery.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I believe one of the members here took a nuclear green and a purple death, split them in half and then glued them together. Maybe they can chime in, but that was an interesting morph. do a search I'm sure you'll find it. be careful by the way thats a lot of surgery.
not really looking to kill anything. i did that research and he cut the bases of each and glued them wth the opened cut fleshes together, which it what i did. and they merged together and created the morph he has.

SWITCH420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol yes thats true they will bleach.i read a great write up on the effects of different lights on the same zoas and different morphs.i will look for it.

SevTT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These aren't morphs, they're chimeras -- two different organisms that've grown together. Morphs are when one individual, placed in another environment, changes appearance. Morphs will 'breed true'; chimeras won't, unless they bud off and include tissue from both original individuals, in which case some of the coloration may be maintained, or radically altered. It's like marbling in a pound cake.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: