Status
Not open for further replies.

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
yes you are wrong!!! dre.
i stared out with biocube,those pics was taken after 6 months,then peoples told me i need to upgrade to bigger tank,so i got 72 bowfront.after converted to my 72 and sold my biocube setup to a friend.i realize i am not good enough to handle a big tank!!and as the same time i found cadlights setup was for sale so i bough it..i bought my biocube everything was brand new.didnt know nothing about you can buy used stuff for cheaper on here and other website.if i know alots about reef tank i would never made that mistake using brass fittings!!efverday got home from work,the time i have left i take care my reef tank and try to do more reseach about this hobbie.does it make sence to you now??
ps.do you know how much i spent in this hobbie over six months?and how many time i got into a fight with my gf?geeeezzzz

dunghan99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 75%
12   4   0
btw.if i know alot about reef you think i would buy 72 tank with smaller stand?and the tank is not even RR tank..i found out all about that after many night doing reseach,and it was too late.i been in this country little over ten years and i am 36 years old.i am having hard to understand english,especialy with all stuff about reef hobbie.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Yeah ,it makes sence now. You should have said so from the start though.Thanks for telling your story i'm sure other reefers/ newbies will definitly benefit from your experience.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
i remember seeing the pic of that tank on the sale thread here. who did you buy it from? just ask the seller to tell you what the corals are. he/she should know most if not all of them.
btw i notice a button colony in you first tank.....did you buy that piece individually?...it's pretty much the same as the green ones in the first post....similar "sale price". "value" on corals is mainly subjective, rarity is also somewhat vague....may depend on the locale. we all have seen threads selling corals for some amount of money that some of us may consider overprice yet there are some who would pay that price. did i confuse you enough?....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: