Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a orange cap that looks like its going to need to be trimed back alittle, are they hard to cut it looks delegate if I use a bone cutter on it looks like the whole thing will shatter, I have not cut them before and dont want my nice cap to break into 100 little pieces just want to trim around my acans a little any ideas will be welcome as for the best way to trim it up!!

Thanks

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I usually just use my hand and break it like a potato chip.
If you want to be exact on the way it breaks, a dremel works, but the orange cap grows fast enough that I don't care if its exact

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
What is a little crumbs if the guy can't take out the entire coral out the tank ?No biggie IMO.

He didn't say he can't take it out of his tank, but he did say he doesn't want it to break into 100 little pieces. Not to mention I wouldn't want to put a hacksaw into my tank, and breaking with your hand will be a lot easier as well.

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ming so any odd shapes will fix itself in a short time and look normal again the cap is in front and didnt want it to look strange if need be I can take it out but I like the breaking it with my hand more than a haksaw

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: