Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Montis ad monti caps would be my choice. Have a nice colony of red cap on the back wall that I frag whenever someone wants it. Also a sunset monti growing on the overflow box. As for softies, zoas and palys are good choice, GSP too, but it may sting other corals.

pjewett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
great thanks....will have to get some of these. would love to see pics of what everyone is doing with there's.

I have what I think are jokers growing on one of my aqua-mags...

zoa.jpg

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
In the same idea as the GSP, I have pipe organ growing on my side and back walls. I didn't have any coraline on the glass. All i did was put a rock in the corner and it grew to the sides. I'll try to post a pic.

you can see it in the bottom right hand corner. This pic is from a while ago. the coral is now almost to the top

photo-vi.jpg

Last edited:

vwreefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the same idea as the GSP, I have pipe organ growing on my side and back walls. I didn't have any coraline on the glass. All i did was put a rock in the corner and it grew to the sides. I'll try to post a pic.

you can see it in the bottom right hand corner. This pic is from a while ago. the coral is now almost to the top

photo-vi.jpg

Wow that looks great. Yes I would love to see a pic. I wanted to get my xenia to grow all over the back of my tank and it was doing so until the Sandy storm when my tank went over a week without power and it all melted.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: