duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I want to add some UV into my fixtures but have no idea where to begin. I was thinking of doing a upgrade but it will cost me 600 bucks and all I really want is UV. I would even just do 3 bulb bar fixture but again have no idea who to ask to build me something like that

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I dont see where they can make a small bar like I need. I just want 3 UV bulbs on a bar x 3. If I cant get LEDs into the fixture I want a small thin bar to attach to the AI with a LONG cord. I give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
You can look at the refugium kit. It was a 14" bar with 11 led on it. It was $149 or $179 installed.

Thats just a comparison, but if you take that kit and just spread it over whatever amount of heatsink you need. Only difference is a bit more heatsink and wire.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
LPC 35 -700 is Non Dimmable Driver.
u need heat sink (Not big deal)
only 4 LED (UV) I d'ont thing give u the color u want.
Need fan also (may be NOT , if u got big heat sink)

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I posted up the heat sink. Its a single heat sink per bulb. I need 3 of these kits not just one. Just need ideas how to set it up. I dont want it dimmable. Its going to go on for a few hours a day and thats it. Maybe 4 hours to 5 per day

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: