• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, I started another tank...just to keep me busy and play with wood:biglaugh: ...lol

BUELLER

55 gallon tank...here's what I did so far till the beers kicked in.

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks...i've Been Going Stir Crazy...the Cold Su&^ks!!! Yesterday Was Pretty Nice [warm Enough To Do Some Work ] So I Started The 55 Gallon.

Bueller

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
my brother-n-law [ after seeing my reef tank ] is HOOKED! I'm building it and giving it to him. he wants a snowflake eel.

Bueller

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
HEY,

JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOME PICTURES / UPDATE THE PROGRESS OF THE 55 GALLON TANK SET UP I'M BUILDING FOR MY BROTHER-N-LAW DOUG. GOT HIM WORKING LAST NIGHT TO START THE FINISHING PROCESS [SANDING..I HATE IT ]. THE FINISH IS GOING TO BE A STONE LOOK, WANTED TO GO WITH RAISED PANEL DOORS BUT WITH THE FINISH HE IS GOING TO DO IT WOULDN'T LOOK RIGHT. SO I DECIDED TO GO STANDARD WITH AN OGEE EDGE, IT WILL LOOK A LOT NICER WITH THE FINISH HE'S DOING. WILL POST MORE PICTURES WHEN THE PAINTS IT.

HOPE YOU LIKE THE TANK

BUELLER

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Oh man.. you are making my mouth water John! that looks so awesome!... when is my turn? :smile: i would not even settle for anything that fancy... lol

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks Alex,

If you want well try and get together next weekend if I'm not to busy and do that canopy. I'm off today and waiting for a few fish from Mike Stern. just finished the sump /fuge. Here's a picture.

DSC01539.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

bueller

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Everyone,

Well, everything is pretty much done as far as the build goes, Now just have to Help with the Plumbing for him. Here's a few pictures fo the finished stand & Canopy.

Bueller

DSC01561.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: