ming

LE Coral Killer
I always see chaeto for sale now, and I keep throwing this stuff out because its grows simply too fast
I don't like meeting so many people at my place. So here's the deal.

• I'll meet 1 person per week, maybe for a few weeks if this works out good, and give them about a basket ball size bag of chaeto.
  • Chances are, its too much for 1 person, so you just need to find a few people in your area that wants chaeto for free. (If you can only find 1 other person, I guess that'll do, but priority will be given to those who can give to more people)
  • I will not deliver, you'll probably want to have a car as I'm not near any subway stops, unless you want to take the bus. I'm near exit 24 on the L.I.E. (If you want to map it, Booth Memorial Ave and Kissena blvd is my bus stop)
  • My preference is pickup on M-F around 9PM.. beginning this Friday, Sept 30 (I just trimmed a couple days ago) or any weekday after.
  • The only thing I ask, please come within 15 minutes of expected meetup time as I don't like waiting. (PM me to arrange day/time)
  • Flakers will get a negative feedback
  • I reserve the right to give preference to whoever I like more :flirt:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: