If you don't use RO its very hard to get coralline to grow.
Just go to your local pet store get a small piece of LR and put it in front of the power head you'll have little dots of coralline in know time.

i dont necessarily agree with this....my first tank(20 hex fowlr) when i had first started out before i knew any better i used tap water and it grew wild in the tank however in my 55 which has been on RO water the coraline growth exploded at first and then slowed down to a crawl after i replaced my PC bulbs(maybe due to light shock?), i think it has more to do with the params and lighting in the tank to grow coraline

not trying to discredit you in any way custom05taco just inputting my personal experience

LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Coralline algae grows better when there isn't alot of extreme light, when I used T5 bulbs it was all over the place it grew like the plague. When I updated to MH lighting I still grow some here and there but even with 20k bulbs not NEARLY as much as I used to.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: