evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Awibrandy and DCG can't have all the fun!

For those that have given away in the DBTC, if you are in my area, Maywood, NJ, please feel free to PM me and swing by for either CHAETO or a mini-colony of Pink Birdsnest.

THIS IS FOR THOSE BEING AWESOME AND GIVING BACK TO THIS GREAT COMMUNITY! **Not always looking for a profit** I am not saying it is a bad thing but always nice to see a kind gesture!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
My son and his random picture taking with my phone:

2012-02-06_22-12-23_584.jpg

Sorry not clear but that is what I have at the moment. Chaeto is in need of a trim!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
lol it's in a 80gallon? This picture was taken from the side. I have seen full size. Nowhere even close to it's max. When it gets too big then I will let it go but it's only about 3-4" at this point. a ton of swimming space, minimalist inspired rock work. 48 x 24 x 16. I think that is fine. I had it in a 45 previously which was all wrong. But I think this has given it more green area!

2reefs

Advanced Reefer
Awibrandy and DCG can't have all the fun!

For those that have given away in the DBTC, if you are in my area, Maywood, NJ, please feel free to PM me and swing by for either CHAETO or a mini-colony of Pink Birdsnest.

THIS IS FOR THOSE BEING AWESOME AND GIVING BACK TO THIS GREAT COMMUNITY! **Not always looking for a profit** I am not saying it is a bad thing but always nice to see a kind gesture!

Good morning. I will take some chaeto if you have some.
Sal.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: