jcono

Advanced Reefer
I have some LG. pieces of cabbage leathers- it's now too much for my tank. They are a nice red brown color, not much else to say about them.

Also the usual kenya trees- kinda big pieces- free..

Pickup is near Morristown, NJ.

jcono

Advanced Reefer
I have work/ school in Morristown NJ during the week, weekends would be pickup at my place in Bernardsville NJ 07924.

I know its a bit far for city or N NJ guys, probably not worth the drive, but if you are willing LMK.

BuGG

Advanced Reefer
I got a bunch of these corals from jcono a while back. After placing some cabbage leather on my DT and my in-laws' tank, I still have some left. Let me know if you want one. I may have 2 or 3 pieces left. I can probably frag the bigger piece into 2 if there is a lot of interest. The size of the smaller piece is about 2" x 2" with full expansion during the day. They are doing great on my DT, but not so much on my nano tank. I think I don't have adequate lighting on my nano for these corals. Pickup only in Union, NJ 07083 at nights or the weekend.

The only rule is that if my tank crashes, I hope you can provide me with a small piece. A free frag in exchange is good, but not required.

They look like these: http://www.seascapestudio.net/reference/cnidarian.php?id=15

Thanks!

Thanks Jan, My cabbage leather is doing just fine as well as the Kenya-tree
thanks again!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1358185552.234500.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1358185552.234500.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 131

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: