Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 01:29 PM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (0)
lskywalker5 is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
DBTC - Green Zoas

Hey MR,

My tank crashed about a month or so ago, and I'm hopeful that I will be able to regrow my coral. Out of everything that disappeared/died, I have an insane amount of radioactive dragon eye zoas left (like three mini colonies). I'm hopeful that I will in return get good karma, and a nice SPS sale somewhere will pop up. Depending on how many people are interested, I can cut 10 3p frags. P/U is at 10001, PM your number, and we can set up a date and time .

Best, Luke

If you have a problem, here is what you do:
4. yell + scream
Old 07-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Is Too Noob 4 Skool
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (16)
FlexLuthor is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
if u still have these I would love one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk