latino277

Advanced Reefer
I'm glad we are getting this started... with that said, here are my terms:

1. 1st 2 frags are to be give/donate to an MR member.
  2. If is loss the mother colony, I should be the 1st on line to receive a frag.
  3. Must pick up from the BX or 59th street/midtown
and here is a pick of the colony it came from (this pick was taken about a year ago):

cap.jpg

Picks of the actual colony. It's biger than my hand.

DSC01338.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

Last edited:
I would give out TWO frag of my Orange Cap to 2 seperate MR members who can observe Latino's rules

for

getting a frag of Latino's Orange cap so that I can keep two different genes

If my offer is ok with you, please pm contact info.

Last edited:

latino277

Advanced Reefer
guys... keep in mind... you can get about 6 frags from this one peice... it's a nice size.

thx wingo... that's the type of thing were looking for.

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Ok... this cap will be going to xobklynqt143 with an instant frag going to Wingo. She will post another frag of this coral at a later time.

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
question since this is new...how will you know when i gave the 2nd piece out after i make a DBTC should i come back here and say "2nd frag went to so and so?" and then who Wingo and the next person gives it to must go on my page?

latino277

Advanced Reefer
We're still working out the details but yes... my understanding so far is that all children frags given to DBTC form this colony should be added to this thread. I really hope that makes sence..

We're still working out the details but yes... my understanding so far is that all children frags given to DBTC form this colony should be added to this thread. I really hope that makes sence..

Besides this, my own ones that I am putting in DBTC will have a code number attached so that the offsprings could be traced to thier grand grand parents like this: OCWingo001 would describe the lineage of my orange cap with a picture posted in my own thread.

So if Latino adopts the same method, it could be OCLAT001, from then on, whoever gets a frag from this line down and wants to know the lineage, it will be OCLAT001. My method is to trace the lineage(hence Don't Break The Chain) not so much about who give who and what.

bookfish

Advanced Reefer
That's the way BAR does it but whatever works best for MR is what you should do.

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Wingo, I was just informed that XOBKLYNQT143 never received the orange cap that was given to you to give you her. I now hear that this coral did not make it. Please explain as to why the coral was not given to her. We had an agreement that you would give that to her right away.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: