You're in. I'll add another frag to my DBTC contribution. Just send me a reply to my PM to arrange a pick-up.

Jeff

@jejton: I'm in Syosset. How about you?

I will be in Manahttan tomorrow Friday June 26th, so if you read this in time and you have one extra pcs for the DBC, please do call me at 347 739 2411. Don't leave msg, I cannot ge tot the answering machine.

Note: I called you earlier but no answer, so do not want to disturb you further.

Last edited:
I just harvested the DBTC of this coral and I am ready to give out 3 pcs to those who post here that you want them and agree to the DBTC rulz set forth here. I have added that you must also email me to notify me with your sn, cel. no. so that I can bring them to the MR swap of the 18th. Please bring your email as a proof of you to the swap. Please look for me at the table. If you did not pick it up by 1:00pm, I will donate them to MR.

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
This is a little old but since the original transactions I had a bleaching incident on this colony. However, I have received back a frag from a friend and once it has grown out some more (and colored up) I will make more available.

However, I am curious to know if the primary and secondary receivers of this frags had success with them and whether or not they then in turn have shared frags?

Jeff

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
I've decided to resurrect my DBTC thread, as I have also resurrected my tank after a long fallow period (following a 98% loss after Sandy), and I am looking to see if anyone has a piece of this cap available for sale.

LMK
Jeff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: