Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Pics of actual frag of zoa are below in order of:
Under 1 white actinic & 1 super actinic without flash, followed by 1 with flash.

Last pic is horrible but is the best I could do, for some reason I cannot capture it without blurriness with the MH on.

Rules:
1: You must be an ACTIVE member on MR in good standing. With at least 50 post in threads other then the FS/FT forums!
2. You must offer a frag of something to Mr. DBTC before you pick it up.
3. You must pick it up from me, in Far Rockaway. I'm available just about anytime
3. If I lose my colony, you must offer me the next available frag.
4. You have to have a tank thread on MR. You have to have at least 1 Full tank shot in the thread, or the gallery.
5. I can change the rules of this offering at any time.
6. I get final say on who gets this coral.
7. And finally you must offer all future frags of this zoa as MR DBTC only, and require all to whom you give it to do the same.
8. You must post on this thread any future frag offers of this zoa.

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU

Attachments

• zoa for mr dbtc 001.jpg
    zoa for mr dbtc 001.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 449
  • zoa for mr dbtc 002.jpg
    zoa for mr dbtc 002.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 448
  • zoa for mr dbtc w-mh 005.jpg
    zoa for mr dbtc w-mh 005.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
I've no idea what they are. I buy corals that I like the look/color of I can never remember names.lol

Here is a pic of the half that I'm keeping.

The frag being offerd for the DBTC has over 20 polyps.:)

Attachments

• zoa 004.jpg
    zoa 004.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 428

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Thanks for making the trip out guys! It was great seeing you again. And a pleasure to meet little Craig.

And Nehron says, "Thank You Soooooooooooo Much for ALL the attention". He thought he died, and went to heaven.lol;)

Enjoy the zoa's.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
:hug: Was great seeing you guys!! I'll post pics as soon as they get settled in.

Lil' man said "Mommy that dog loved to be petted as much as ours do!":lol: And now that I have finally stopped being smelled to death I can sit here and type.

Thanks again for having us! Pics soon to follow....

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Sorry to hear about your losses Awilda, here are some updated pics of the frag you had given us. I'm sure Craig will be able to frag and most certainly the first will go to you :)

DSCF0161Small.jpg

DSCF0162Small.jpg

DSCF0169Small.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: