Meteor Shower Cyphastrea. This is one of the more sought after cyphastrea color patterns. I will be picky with who gets it as it comes with a silly price tag on the market.

I broke off a piece for someone and had some extra break off so i am offering it to the MR/BAR community. I got this piece from a friend (Jason from GA) and am passing it along. Its beeing growing 1" every 3-5 months.

Rules:
1. The frag is going to a MR member in good standings as well as beeing a donator to MR, I will be choosing who.
2. Need a tank thread with pics.
3. Has to be DBTC'ed, can't be sold or traded ect.
4. I want updated pics on growth every 2-3 months =0)
5. If i ever lose my piece you donate the next viable frag to recoup the loss.
6. You need to do the chicken dance before accepting the coral. (refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs for the chicken dance if you don't know it)
7. i can add any rediculous rules or change the current ones as i please as (as/if??<sp>) the situation arises.
8. If you accepted MR DBTC corals in the past without adding any you are not eligible.

Enjoy, pics to come later tonight if i get home before lights out.

Ill get pics up tommorrow, i came home late and missed the lights. but here is what it looks like off a webpage. Except mine open up more.

cyphnew.jpg

Oh and im preparing a camcorder Russ so don't worry =0)

here are two pics of it in my display although i didn't know i needed. and a frag pic. I couldn't get a good angle so make due with whats given.

I adjusted the levels and color by auto in photoshop on the frag pic. Little brighter colors but its close. Not that it should matter.

cyph2.jpg

cyph1.jpg

cyph3frag.jpg

Ill let everyone know in a few days.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: