Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Reefer Ratings: (41 (100%)
Friends: (30)
Send a Private Message
Dbtc More Free Kenya Tree Frags

Hey All,

I have some more frags of Kenya Trees available and figured I would pass them on to some folks on the site. Due to some misunderstandings last time, let me clearly state the rules...

1. They are my corals and I have been caring for them for awhile now. I will give them to whomever I want. I could honestly care less if you are the first one to post on the thread.

2. There is no dibbing.

3. You have to be a Donor to MR.

4. Pick-up is at 82nd and West End. Repeat, pick-up is at 82nd and West End. A third time...Pick-up is at 82nd and West End.

5. You must promise to only give away any frags you get from the coral.

6. If you come over and complain about the size of the free frag, I will pour skimmate on you Frags grow. That's the whole point....

ok, i hope that covers it. i am crazy busy this month, but i am generally home during the week after 9pm or so.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (4)
Send a Private Message
Kenya tree

I can pick one up thursday evening.
Let me know if 6pm-ish is o.k.
Thanks.
Greg.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Reefer Ratings: (41 (100%)
Friends: (30)
Send a Private Message
Hi Greg,

Any time after 930 or 10 works for me. No way i can make it home earlier, sorry.

Lmk if you still want one.

Jon
Old 11-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (4)
Send a Private Message
Sorry I took long to reply.
I've Been very busy.
Do you still have the frags?