gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Hi all,
I want to give back to MR community by starting Orange Monti DBTC.
Rules:

1. You pick-up one of the pictured frags from me
  2. You grow it and return at least first frag back to DBTC
  3. All offers of returning frags to be posted in this forum.
  4. All communications about pick-up ONLY via PM!
  5. In PM please describe your tank & reef keeping experience
  6. Reply in this forum ONLY AFTER Pick-up or when posting YOUR Grown FRAG!
Here is its photo:

attachment.php

The above frag is about quarter size right now.
I'm leaving for two weeks on September 17th so pick-up before then or after my return in the beginning of October.
I'm in New Rochelle.

Below this post I'm going to try to figure out what Trackbacks are... it should lead to my blog...

Attachments

• DBTC_Monti_1.jpg
    DBTC_Monti_1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 179

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Not a very demanding coral IMO

how hard are they to grow
Anthony,
IMO this is a not demanding coral.
Given that it is an SPS - calcum supplements should speed-up growth. In my aquarium where I do not dose anything other than iodine, buffer and trace elements they are slow-growing.
I do 10-15% PWCs about bi-weekly to replenish whatever levels with the salt-water changes. I also dose 14-28 drops of phyto daily, but the community here says that it is not making any effect on growth of my corals.
I do plan to purchase other supplements when my income will grow a bit and my debt will be reduced by at least 1/3 (End of year).

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Large Chunk Orange MONTI Coral DBTC

I still have it and it has grown! Will gladly share given previously stated DBTC terms.
If interested please PM with your tank keeping story. Pick-up PREFERRED! I'm in New Rochelle, NY.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: