daisy

Advanced Reefer
This millepora has a dark rose-colored base, gets lighter-colored toward the branch tips, and long, light-colored polyps. It is pretty fast-growing and has done very well in my tank under T5 lighting mid-depth. The frag will be a little over an inch long with three to five branches at the top.

I can cut it and glue it to a frag plug if you wish, or I can give it to you fresh-cut.

I need to upload a pic of it, but you can see it on my tank thread in post 139, fourth picture down (the one on the right). I will upload a pic tonight when I get home. see this thread in the mean time:

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...d-k-everlasting-battle-against-aptasia-4.html

I will be cutting the frag from the large branch.

Here are the rules:

1. You must offer a frag of something (SPS) to Mr. DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me at Pratt Institute during the day or at my place in Yonkers (on N Riverdale border).
3. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me a frag.
4. I have final say on who gets the coral
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally, you must offer all future frags of this coral as MR DBTC and require all to whom you give it to do the same - this will NOT be a coral you should sell later. We're doing this for the hobby and for the oceans' reefs! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: