Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
I thnk this is the second fish into the MRDBTC. Many people have complained about aptasia so I decided to add this proven aptasia eater into the MRDBTC. He has eaten all the aptasia in my clients tanks as well as my system.

Here are the rules:

• The fish is to be returned to me if there are no takers
  • If the fish dies the person caring for the fish must pay me $30 for a replacement
  • I'm not responsible for any reef related issues due to the fish
  • I ask that you are careful about who you forward the fish to. If you are uncomfortable forwarding the fish on give him back to me and I'll restart the chain.
  • You must track and log the behavior of the fish in this thread so we can learn how best to care for it and how to use them efficiently to deal with aptasia.
Miscellaneous Information:

This fish has proven to eat aptasia in a few tanks. However, please be cautious! He is not reef safe and will go for Zoanthids and possibly other corals once the aptaisa is gone! Also keep in mind the fish can eat frozen food and not only eat the aptasia so make sure itis reasonably fed. If i get this fish back emaciated there will be some problems so please take care of it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: