Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just picked up a aqua controller 1.5 it's old but I just need it to control my heaters but it dosnt have a temp probe So I'm wondering how it controls the temp? If it's using the heaters thermostat it kinda defeats the whole purpose as I bought it in case the heater breaks
Any help with this controller would be appreciated
Matt

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm not familiar w/ the Aqua Controller 1.5.

Is it the Aqua Controller Jr. by chance?

ACJr_BlueLED.gif

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Rkaragozler is it worth investing $ in this thing right now all I have is the head unit !

I'm really bad with computers I have a trade set up for a rancho to control my temp which is what I really need then maybe I'll just get a new controller with all ne probes etc for x mas

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Rkaragozler is it worth investing $ in this thing right now all I have is the head unit !

I'm really bad with computers I have a trade set up for a rancho to control my temp which is what I really need then maybe I'll just get a new controller with all ne probes etc for x mas

sorry i thought you had bought the pieces already, no its not, save your money and get the new one thats out. their is nothing wrong with the ranco controllers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: