E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Who runs one of these? I'm thinking about getting the 2000 model for my return pump (basement sump project).

I like the Bubble Blaster pumps and have heard good things about the Water Blasters.

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have had mine for over a year and I have yet to find a complaint with it. They are dead silent, low wattage, and move some serious water. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Sounds good. Looks like I'm going to have to get the HY10000 W version.. and use a good deal of flex tubing for the return.

My problem is I only have about 10ft vertical head to deal with, but due to the design of my plumbing system I'm going to need a bunch of elbows, so that adds about 6 feet of head pressure.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Also, does this sound legit?

"Silicone Nitride shafts and bearings that we use. The benefit of this material is that it will not allow calcium to adhere to it like ceramic. This means less maintenance and cleaning and more time for you to enjoy your aquarium instead of working on it!"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: