adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Which one do u guys think is better or worth the money? More accurate? Im liking the Hanna checkers but gotta see and use it in person. LMK what u guys think...

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

cryptics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I have the Hanna Alk test and LOVE it. I plan on picking up the Calcium and Phos soon. It takes the subjective "is it closer to this color or that". It takes 3 minutes at most to do and I get a number take that number and times it by .056 and i have my DKH down to three decimal places. Can't get anymore accurate without a lab. I know they have a Nitrite one also that is harder to find but I will probably get that also. Not sure how useful it is though because it only checks Ultra Low Range. I only see one place selling it I know of so not sure it is useful for us. They also have an iodine one I will get if I ever start dosing that

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I use Hanna for the Low Range Phosphates. Salifert Test kits for Alkalinity, Calcium and Magnesium. Easy to see the color changes. You get more tests out of the chemical ones and less with the digital instruments. Something to think about.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: