Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I got my 84x30x30 here

http://www.midwestcustomaquariums.com/

Price was reasonalble, and delivery was over a week early. Tank was crated properly and arrived in perfect condition.

When I'm ready to upgrade, I will get my next tank from him.

When buying a tank that size do NOT skimp on materials and do NOT look for the lowest price!!!

Last edited:

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
not a fan of acrylic for reef, they scratch easier than glass and coraline grows faster on plastics aka acrylic so if you scratch it while taking off the acrylic then it just looks bad

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Like Kendall I got my custom 120g reef tank from Midwest Custom Aquariums.

tank011412.jpg

After replacing several wood stands with my previous tanks I went with a custom acrylic filterstand. I'll never have to buy another stand again so having to be really careful about scratches is worth it.

Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
not a fan of acrylic for reef, they scratch easier than glass and coraline grows faster on plastics aka acrylic so if you scratch it while taking off the acrylic then it just looks bad

So true, but a glass tank that size is a whole new ball game!!!

Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Glass that size is sooooooooo heavy!! If you want to go glass you can have it built on site, that way you don't have to worry about moving it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: