Bry17nyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I been thinking of adding a BLUE/ATINIC 48in Led strip just to get my tank extremely blue and see my corals pop when my lights are off
This is just for fun to watch for a couple of mins

Can I use one of those cheap ones or they won't work
Can I find them at eBay?

This is how I want my tank to look
425754ed-253e-922b.jpg

425754ed-25d5-f769.jpg

I Took this pics from google.

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You can use the blue LEDs from eBay for a little pop ar night. I got a couple off of there and they worked just fine. They didn't help at all during the day, they just weren't strong enough to cut through the halide. I used them for an hour at night after the lights went off.

I don't remember who I got them from, frog was in his user name I think. They were pretty cheap too.

fjpod

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one of these to supplement the comfact fluorescent lighting I have in my Biocube 14. I ordered blue. Haven't gotten it yet...coming from Hong Kong. For 12 bucks, I thought I would see what happens, rather than change out my whole hood. Generally, I think the stock BioCube PCs are OK...but what do I know.

I'll report back when I get it.

Bry17nyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I ordered one of these to supplement the comfact fluorescent lighting I have in my Biocube 14. I ordered blue. Haven't gotten it yet...coming from Hong Kong. For 12 bucks, I thought I would see what happens, rather than change out my whole hood. Generally, I think the stock BioCube PCs are OK...but what do I know.

I'll report back when I get it.

Alright thanks
Please do
I'm not trying to spend ALOT of Money .. It's just to experiment

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: