Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
I am having problems keeping the pump attached to the body of this skimmer. Does anybody who has this skimmer knows any trick to it. Cause ones I touch the skimmer for any reason the pump goes out of wack.
I even tried to silicone the pump to the body of the skimmer and that didn't work.
Anybody have any idea to keeping this pump in place?

I'm Nemo's mother.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
send me ur's so i can try it out and tell you whats wrong lol actually how do you like it and the skimmate ? besides the obvious issue ? actually looking into possible getting one

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
send me ur's so i can try it out and tell you whats wrong lol actually how do you like it and the skimmate ? besides the obvious issue ? actually looking into possible getting one

:)

I love this skimmer it does wonders for my tank, even when I had it on my 90g tank.... But when I go to clean it or move it, let's say to do my monthly maintenance it becomes a all day construction job to put the pump back under it :-/

I'm Nemo's mother.

jgraz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For what its worth, im having the same problem with the nac 3.5. sometimes it going so well im afraid to touch it. Gonna try the tape also

jgraz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well I was going good for a while. No problems. Then I decided to do a good cleaning of the slimmer yesterday and it's not been right since. It's still working good, I just had to set it a bit higher then usual.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: