howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I don't know my exact ones I can post them later but I don't use more than 4 or 5 timers. I just have the ramp periods over 2 hours or so. That way the lights do the work for me. I think my max is 30% white but the blue and royal blue go up to about 70%.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Not in my case where I was going from LEDs with a stronger par than the ai at 100 percent so the corals were already acclimated to a stronger par..

What LEDs did you have that were stronger? That's nuts!
Mine go to 60 white during the day and I'm growing Sps 30 inches below water my lights are 12 inch above water... They run from 730-1020

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I just got mine, i am gonna set them up this weekend, and then i'll post the schedule, i honestly don't even know, i'll probably tone it down until i acclimate the corals. They are under halides now, i am thinking they shouldn't be too "shocked" by the lights.

i wouldnt go over 50% if i were you bro. even though you had MH this is a different type of intensity and you should start low for a while

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
I had radium 400 watt mh.. Now I got ai's they are 10 better in every way...
How is that competition even working? Only way you could show true results is w one tank and the same corals... half tank led half mh... If not there are too many variables esp the cameras and photoshop.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: