NanoAquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.5%
364   2   0
I'm down to four choices. These budget friendly skimmers look tempting, but would like any opinions on them if anyone has these skimmers. I'm planning to stack my tank with high-end SPS corals, rare zoas, high-end chalices, etc. I currently have an AquaMaxx Zeovit Reactor, so I would think it'll look nice with an AquaMaxx skimmer. Any thought would be appreciated!

1. AquaMaxx EcoMaxx EM-200 (Up to 240g)
2. AquaMaxx AM-300S (Up to 300g)
3. AquaMaxx Cone 2 (Up to 375g)
4. Reef Octopus Diablo 6 Inch 160 XS Space Saver (Up to 160g)

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just got my AquaMaxx EcoMaxx EM-200. I like it alot. Sicce is the pump that comes with it now. Super quite and only 22 watts and makes tons on bubbles. Took about 4 days to start kicking in. Nice dark skim. Awesome design sleek. Easy to clean and the cup is big so you won't have to worry about empty cup. Using dial to control the amount of pressure is a great feature. No water coming out of tube so you don't have to raise it to control the flow. It was a upgrade that I'm very happy. I see what it's going for today. I'm glad I bought it when it was on sale. I paid $234 for it and I see it's going $299?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: