ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
So Santas getting me one first Christmas hopefully ,I've been a good boy loll ....
I'm looking for a high end reactor that is easy to use and is as maintence free as possible that can be configured into my Neptune apex system and will be controlled automatically to maintain levels, what do you guys recommend for a 75 gallon tank with a proflex 4 sump? I want to buy a complete new setup with probes co tank and all the bells and whistles and what brand substrate should I use...... Thanks for any input my fellow reefers!

Jaftica

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I use the korallin 1502c on my 120 gal tank, it's pretty much set and forget one its dialed in. However I would recommend the best regulator you can afford to get, the plant and aquarium electronic ones are real nice, but it $250.00, but it is real easy to adjust.

BKNYx43

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I too have been a good boy so I was looking around for a Calcium reactor setup, and from my research, the Plant and Aquarium Electronic Regulator is the best that's out there in terms quality and ability to dial in easily.

Will C

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I set up a Procal Minical reactor about a month ago in my 90 gal and am very happy with its performance. I also recommend the aquarium plants CO2 regulator. Like most things, I can't believe my tank survived before this upgrade!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: