cb747

How many is too many?
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have an old DC8 module that im not sure is working. Is there anyone who uses one that could possibly test mine? I dont know if its a controller issue (AC2) or the DC 8 and have no idea how to rule out either one short of hooking it up to someone elses controller. Thanks!

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Wish you would have mentioned this earlier I could have brought mine to the meeting for you. Have you verified the unit settings all 4 switches should be off for A1 thru A8, next when you send a control (on/off) do you see the status LED blink? Is it solid green normally? Do any of the ports work?

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
How about when you send a manual on command to an outlet, do you at least see that status LED blink? If it blinks controller DC8 is the problem, if not the controller but would double check against a working unit.

cb747

How many is too many?
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
No blinking light. As i said i do have some corrosion on the phone plug outlet on the controller but i cleaned it up as best as i could and dont want to waste more time if its the DC8. Thats why i was hoping someone used one so i could bring mine over and check it LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: