Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Since i was out of work for 7 Months do to a shoulder injury i removed and sold the tank i had in my office. Now that its been 3 weeks since i returned. I'm missing having a tank there so i'm thinking of buying a used solana tank. I want to buy a Ai Vega to light the tank and was wondering if i can get some input on which color selection would be better for a Lps dominate Tank.Vega Color or Vega Blue. Is the purchase of a controller required to control it.

Also just saw AI is coming out with a model called the hydra which looks just like the AI Vega. Whats the difference between the two.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I did not get a chance to take a good look at them because I the time I was not aware that I was going to buy a tank for my office.

Which led do you recommend because it will definitely be led for the office.
My home has t5's with a Dan of LEDs.

Also. Do you think the Ai sol are better.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I have the SOLs and i cant be happier. The vegas at the swap i thought looked real bad and i dont know if the light had anything to do with it but the corals under the vegas at the swap looked washed out

Do you have the sol blue. I do remember a vendor who I think was using Vegas state that he loss alot of business at the swap cause the lights were horrible and the corals look even worse.

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Do you have the sol blue. I do remember a vendor who I think was using Vegas state that he loss alot of business at the swap cause the lights were horrible and the corals look even worse.

Hey buddy I have the Vegas ,way better look than the sol blues ..kassie and Richie posted some pics of my tank with the Vegas take a look ..your more than welcome if ur in queens to stop by and see

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Hey buddy I have the Vegas ,way better look than the sol blues ..kassie and Richie posted some pics of my tank with the Vegas take a look ..your more than welcome if ur in queens to stop by and see

I would love to come by on saturday if your available, do you have the blue or color

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: