Bombel

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont like the fact that it doesn't have the pucks. I still can't decide which led to get >.< I'm stuck between the ai vega (idk if I should get the color or blue) maxspect razor or fathom . I have a 30g nuvo ......

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I would not buy any light I have not seen lit over the kinds of animals I keep with my own eyes. There is just too much aesthetic variability. Most of the quality fixtures ( and many of the cheaper ones) on all of the lighting platforms will perform just fine in regards to coral health. IMO much of the decision comes down to personal aesthetic preference, features and customer service.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Here's an idea , find out which lights your interested in and find people whithin comfortable driving distance and ask them to see the lights while setup over tanks and observe the coral stock and this may help you get an idea as to what your looking for in lighting !!

fireshark02

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I would not buy any light I have not seen lit over the kinds of animals I keep with my own eyes. There is just too much aesthetic variability. Most of the quality fixtures ( and many of the cheaper ones) on all of the lighting platforms will perform just fine in regards to coral health. IMO much of the decision comes down to personal aesthetic preference, features and customer service.

Well put

AI customer service is great so no problem there :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: