miserkris

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an mp40wes and k3 in my 75. I'm tempted to sell the mp40wes and get the Chinese wp40 2 quantities and a wavemaker setup.

I like the way it creates waves and that I can adjust the speed to be very low and yet have waves.

Where to buy this. ..what's the best legitimate source to buy this awesome Chinese product?

Is my idea a good choice? Or is my current mp40wes better?

Please advice.
Thanks
Kris

viplok

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
i have a wp40. all i have to say is u get what u pay for. the controllability of vortech is way better than wp40. if you dont mind the lack of full control wp40 or wp25 is an awesome pump. if you do switch to wp40, beware, tsunami is coming!

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I think if you have it and are happy with it leave alone, if want to try something diff order the small w-25 and keep the mp40 for a lil while to make sure yiur happy with it and then sell if you like the new pump

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I might go with the wp's over the mp's for my 150 upgrade. I don't like the idea that after a few years you have to replace the dry side of the mp anyway. It's only a matter of time before they start making that spinning sound. Not trying to hate I have two mp10s and love them

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: