tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey folks...
Soooo, I thought I finally had the apex working to go online outside of my home network but...well, thought wrong.

I have called Time Warner and they said that port 80 should be fine. I've done what the Apex manual says, etc. etc.

I set up my no-ip.biz account from Dynamic DNS hosting.

Essentially, I've done everything i've been told/read about.

Surely, I'm just not doing it RIGHT.

I can get it on my computer and phone on my network but nothing else.

Sooooo...
Anyone in the area have some free time to kill?

I live next to Pratt where the fall swaps are held.

Compensation: I have good convo, drinks while you are here (liq, no beer...lol a diet), I can order pizza for us. If you like mini projects you can give pointers or help me set up my 16g SPS system (LN) and mangrove station/frag tank, watch my wife roll her eyes or stay in the bedroom while we're doing tank stuff, try and find my cat that despises visitors (anxiety, but she is sweet, she will just run if you are near here), watch LOTR/StarTrek/HP etc while you are here.

In other words, come over if you want to be geeky and help me out at the same time.

My frags are not worth anything right now since i've only just begun to take better care of my tank.

I have an event on the 1st, and go back to work on the 3rd.
Otherwise, my schedule is uber flexible.

Right now we are just cleaning the house. So, uh...no judgements on all of the boxes :)

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Call neptune they'll do it in 10 minutes just install the share screen softwRe on your computer before u call to not waste time. Best option to do it right. They'll change ur ip to an out of range address and give u a unique 4 digit code and you'll be set. GL

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
...Just spent near 2 hrs on the phone with CMANTIS (I'm not a fan of using real names online). I am so grateful for the time and the PATIENCE as well as the knowledge he was able to impart.

You definitely are a good friend.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Hey folks...
Soooo, I thought I finally had the apex working to go online outside of my home network but...well, thought wrong.

I have called Time Warner and they said that port 80 should be fine. I've done what the Apex manual says, etc. etc.

I set up my no-ip.biz account from Dynamic DNS hosting.

Essentially, I've done everything i've been told/read about.

Surely, I'm just not doing it RIGHT.

I can get it on my computer and phone on my network but nothing else.

Sooooo...
Anyone in the area have some free time to kill?

I live next to Pratt where the fall swaps are held.

Compensation: I have good convo, drinks while you are here (liq, no beer...lol a diet), I can order pizza for us. If you like mini projects you can give pointers or help me set up my 16g SPS system (LN) and mangrove station/frag tank, watch my wife roll her eyes or stay in the bedroom while we're doing tank stuff, try and find my cat that despises visitors (anxiety, but she is sweet, she will just run if you are near here), watch LOTR/StarTrek/HP etc while you are here.

In other words, come over if you want to be geeky and help me out at the same time.

My frags are not worth anything right now since i've only just begun to take better care of my tank.

I have an event on the 1st, and go back to work on the 3rd.
Otherwise, my schedule is uber flexible.

Right now we are just cleaning the house. So, uh...no judgements on all of the boxes :)
Lmao!your funny!how did it go?did you get it up and running?

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
LOl, it went well. He got me up and running and I have accessed it while out and about.

I have to see if I can change the way the interface looks now. It's kind of gross. It's so simple looking.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: