Bio14guy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im having some issues with my JBJ 1/15th HP chiller. It keeps blowing fuse's as soon as it kicks on. Any advice would be great. I have had it for like 4 years and never had this issue till now.

Thanks

choco24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
No idea how to fix this problem but, if you need someone to repair it for ya, I know a guy in Clifton nj that can do the job for ya. He worked on my 1/2hp oceanic 2 weeks ago and did an awesome job. Lmk I can pm u info. Good luck

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Could be a bad ground wire or a short somewhere also I think there are solenoid valves in them that might of gone bad. U would have to test them, best bet bring it to a refrigerator repair store it's the same system basically. Good luck

gil

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi dont know anybody close but my experiance its the compresser. A live in PR and i repair a/c and chillers over here the companys that supply dont sell those compressers that small but get it checked out. It blows the fuse becouse its to much amp.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: