reefologist

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had the jebao dp2...and now the dp4...and on both i realized that the pump just simply didnt operate when scheduled. I would watch then carefully and when they dont turn on when they would supposed to, id simply unplug than plug the model in again and it would turn on. Has anyine else had this problem? Whats the point if it doesnt dose properly? Can anyone recommend a reliable doser? Just doing 2 part.

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
After lots of research comparing all the dosers, I took the chance and got the eshopps 2 doser. Sometimes I watch it when it's about time to dose, and it never missed a dose. I even have it doing as little as 1ml 2x a day for my alk. So far so good. I know you have thr jebao, but just in case you are able to return it is why I suggested this.

reefologist

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I watch it periodcially, my part 1 id always set on the hour and part two is set 5 past every hour...i first used doser pumps 1+2 and noticed pump two not even activating when scheduled.pump 1 did when watched. I then decided to expirement and used pump 3+4 instead...now when i periodically checked (arpx 4x randomly a day)..i noticed 3 didnt work half the time but 4 always did. So now i am using 1+4 to see my results....1 and 3 seem to undependable for some reason. To clarify...at times they just didnt activate. No light..no noise..no liquid.an interesting point i want to add is that right after the time has passed that a certain pump was suppose to activate but didnt...if i unplugged than plugged the unit back up, the pump that didnt work would immediatley activate....awaiting to test my new xpirement w pumps 1 and 4...will post results...anyone else share similiar results?..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: