fritzy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys quick question for anyone out there that has any knowledge with the Neptune Apex controller. I just purchased the gold package last week and can't wait to set it up, but I have 3 Aqua Illumination Sol units white body! Just wondering if the wxm module will sync with these lights? If anyone can answer that would be great. I'm new to this apex unit. I'm hoping the lights will sync wth the new controller I have, I really don't want to spend any money on a whole new set of lights!! Thanks guys!!!

fritzy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the responses guys! So I'm guessing I will need the vdm module! If you can loose tenticle I will be needing it. As I'm setting my tank up this week. So the Neptune apex Aqua controller apex AI wireless module is not going to work wth my setup??? Because I have that module I was hoping it would work!

fritzy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks loose tenticle I appreciate your help my man from one Reefer to another. But like I said I have an AI AWM module, I'm just hoping it will work with my somewhat outdated AI sols I have. I'm hoping so!!!

fritzy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn that sucks, so basically guys what your saying is, is that I'm going to have to just use the controller that I have for the AI's and have to update my lighting system one of these days in order to get full use out of my Apex system???

fritzy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to clarify guys Ming is totally right, I need the vdm cable and the vdm module for the Neptune apex controller i have and then I will be able to control my lights!! Ming thanks again!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: