scunfcu

Reefer
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I'm looking at Nanobox, Halo Delux and Hydra 26 HD for either Reefer 170 or JBJ 45 Rimless.

Any recommendation and feedback? I like to have more blue 20k look and pop.
Will be stocking SPS and LPS frags.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i have one of the origanal nano-box lights and light it but mine didnt have the storm controller, currently have the hydra 26 non hd on my 45g cube and i am very happy with it, honestly i would find the non hd as too many people have had controller and programming issue's, aquacave had some left over for a good price

scunfcu

Reefer
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
i have one of the origanal nano-box lights and light it but mine didnt have the storm controller, currently have the hydra 26 non hd on my 45g cube and i am very happy with it, honestly i would find the non hd as too many people have had controller and programming issue's, aquacave had some left over for a good price

Thanks you like HYdra 26 more so than Nano-box? How did you mount your hydra?

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Hydra 26 HD

I currently have a Hydra 26 HD over my tank and love it. I like the ability to adjust colors on my phone, the app is very intuitive. It's extremely powerful, like that you can borrow power from the other colors you're not using. I'm actually looking for a second one to hang over my new tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: